Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MUGEN - Sonic's Initiation to Team Muigi01

Duration: 03:29 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-26 20:45:31
User: Muigi01
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

MUGEN  Sonic  the  Hedgehog  Captain  Commando  Angel  Island  Sonic3  and  Knuckles  SEGA  Genesis  

Description:

Captain Commando and Mini Mario took a vacation to Angel Island for the weekend. While they were there, they ran into a certain blue blur. "Hey, what's up, guys?" "Oh great," said Mario, "it's that Sonic the Hedgehog guy again. What do you want?" "Well," he began, "I heard you guys had a kickbutt team. Going all over the world just to fight strong people from different worlds! So, now, I was hoping I could be in on this." "Hold the phone there, blue boy!" Mario quickly said. "You can't just walk up, ask to join, then you're automatically in. You gotta pass a test first." "Oh yeah?" asked Sonic, "What's the test?" "You gotta beat my buddy Commando here in a two round fight." Commando smirked. "Think you can take on a superhero?" Commando asked. "Superhero?" laughed Sonic, "More like a superzero! Heh, I'm just kidding, lets go!" Sonic by MUGENHunter is an extremely well made character. This is the updated version, as you can see that he actually has an intro now. He can throw rings that, if it connects, makes Sonic hurl himself to the opponent, causing good damage. You'll see me do it so much in the vid, mainly because I love doing that attack. Unfortunately, it seems the link to the full game has finally died. Sorry, guys.

Comments

Kitten4TD13 ::: Favorites  2007-09-30 13:53:23

That was super cool! But Sonic does need to be like, way faster....
__________________________________________________
kalsos ::: Favorites  2007-09-27 20:27:27

Hey I need sonic characters.please can you give me the links?
__________________________________________________
zebdal ::: Favorites  2007-06-14 17:07:26

link is dead
__________________________________________________
TruelyEpic ::: Favorites  2007-05-27 21:19:43

How did you get those cool bars with the "ready go" from SSBS? Everytime I do it, I either get one or the other
__________________________________________________
TruelyEpic ::: Favorites  2007-05-27 21:16:14

Yo I have all the sonic chars. If you need them just ask>_< Also tune in to my bros vid on the sonic chars. The video is called "Mugen Sonic & Company" Thx!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Tejer en redondo en un anillo doble
Dianella Police Pursuit 281107 perthscanner
SONIC BEATS MARIO UP WHILE I PLAY UNFITTING MUSIC
Lost Luggage
VIDEOMATCH camara complice


 

No comments: