Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Elrond and Stacy

Duration: 02:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-18 04:08:56
User: silverwyd
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

elrond  stacy  the  sims  ts2  legacy  generation  bob  dylan  you  belong  video  game  sweet  love  twitterpated  cute  

Description:

I was playing in a premade family, the Ramaswami family, and they were having a hard time getting pregnant. Sooo I adopted them a kid, and they got Stacy. Stacy became friends with my gen 2 heir, Elrond (haha, I know). Anyway, when they were teenagers they fell in love. So I've decided to screw conventional Legacy rules and let him marry her when they grow up. I'm aware that I'm a slave to EA Games.


Other Video Blog Entries

i am a big loser
Xman #68 - River Crossing Game Part 2 of 2 (en)
Master Keiki Hula 2007 TJ Idemoto
pepsi fight
You Wouldn't Like Me


 

No comments: