Saturday, January 19, 2008

Naruto Flash Toon - The Tobi Theories

Duration: 01:12 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-05 01:36:17
User: AuraIchadora
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

naruto  flash  toon  tobi  deidara  theory  

Description:

I don't own the music or Naruto; just the (crappy) MS Paint doodles. And yes, the girl is supposed to be me (just I forgot my glasses. Ack). Basically, this is just a funny little thing I came up with when I was bored and reading through different comments and stuff talking about the different theories of who Tobi is, and basically went on a neutral route of "wait-and-see" in finding out. I don't have a flash maker or anything, so basically all I used was MS Paint, Windows Movie Maker, and my very bored (and tired) brain. So please be nice? -loves-


Other Video Blog Entries

whipped cream beard
funny kid
MacBook Air Ad
Home Movies - season 1 episode 2 part 2
MUGEN: team wisdom vs team curse mark
reisipe how to make choclate cornflakes
Caso Nuvoli, risponde D'Alema
Draconian Crackdown - Rasputina
Vanessa Channel Icon
jingleball 07- timbalands entrance
Ashley Tisdale: Heart Breaker
Jupiter Apple - Base Primitiva
A Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura Tribute
Ship Aground Rescue
Singapore Airlines B777-300- Take-off- Singapore
Motorstorm Music (Part1)
How's your sunset? ~Parody~
Flyers 40th Year Video
Jazz Blues with Fender Deluxe Reverb
Stan The Man - blues


 

No comments: