Sunday, April 6, 2008

You can add me now... (Sorry about the sound)

Duration: 01:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-06 04:46:33

The Sound messed up in edting, but fixing it for the new videos! So sorry about that. About This Video  Just to let you know you can add me now! You Can Add Me On  http://www.youtube.com/RangerP4RS http://www.myspace.com/JamesN101 JamesNoakes5@hotmail.com Clan Chat (CC) - BlueScarab RuneScape is a registered trademark of JaGeX Limited. I do not claim, or have any, affiliation with JaGeX Ltd. This video was not intended for any personal gain, only for entertainment purposes. All comments by others are their own and I do not take responsibility for their actions. Consider this, free advertising

Comments

rangerp4RS  2008-01-06 12:03:43

Thanks is what i am ment to be saying... maybe it is just me that can under stand it lol Sorry about that, But YES i am makeing more videos and they will be comeing soon! So sorry if you did not get the meaning of this video but i am ment to be saying YES more runescape videos are coming soon and you can add me... la la END (Now you made my head hurt you made me think :p) Thanks BlueScarab
__________________________________________________
FrontFlipFlipper4  2008-01-06 08:29:26

what about runescape? lol jk i like your vids a lot so make more
__________________________________________________

No comments: