Sunday, January 27, 2008

Naruto Shippuuden - Metal Gear Solid theme

Duration: 07:32 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-04 23:02:22
User: pedromondez2
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

naruto  shippuuden32  episode  sharingan  sasuke  amv  tribute  metalgearsolid  MGS  anime  sakura  kakshi  gai  snake  eater  

Description:

*Spoiler Warning* This is basically a summary of the beginnning of Shippuuden until ep. 32. This the only one of my videos that exactly have a storyline. I love MGS and Naruto so I just thought they would make a good combination. Hopefully you enjoy. Rate and comment. thx

Comments

bobbyhi897 ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 18:17:08

i liked it a lot, this is one of my favorites to
__________________________________________________
kenboywong ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 21:40:44

great timing. you know i don't say this much so great work this is a 5 and this video makes me want to see it more then once. so you have out done your self this time. it's a on my favourite. well can't wait to see your next video. ( 2 time watching it )you did an amazing job dam i watched this like 4 times.
__________________________________________________
shadowstab44 ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 12:53:16

Great Combination! I worked so well and fit together good too. Keep up the good work...One of my favorite vids by you.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Ultra-Sonic - Obsession
Uchiha Sasuke & Haruno Sakura
Omarion vs The Egg - Icebox vs Walking Away
Beauty of Nature
Crazy French Air Force


 

No comments: