Friday, January 25, 2008

DBCC - What Love Will Keep The World Rotating

Duration: 03:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-09-19 13:03:23
User: sisigman
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

UPTOWN FRIEND #1 / #2 You've got it all But you're lonely You seek for this Mystifying Magnificent Wondrous feeling that I think you can give me. Baby, baby, baby, baby. UPTOWN FRIEND #1 What love Will keep the world rotating Send us celebrating Make you stay ongoing UPTOWN FRIEND #2 It's his love Baby, only he can Make me feel so human I like his style of lovin' Me. UPTOWN FRIEND #1 I got it all But he was missing He was everything So the logic I'd nothing then I revolve around his soul Baby, baby, baby, oh UPTOWN FRIENDS #1 / #2 What love Will keep the world rotating Send us celebrating Make you stay ongoing It's his love Baby, only he can Make me feel so human I like his style of lovin' What love Will keep the world rotating Send us celebrating Make us stay ongoing It's his love Baby, only he can Make me feel so human I like his style of lovin' Me, oh UPTOWN GIRL #2 Come on and celebrate The love we have, so great Learn to appreciate Let's dance, jump, and gyrate UPTOWN GIRL #1 / #2 Come on and celebrate The love we have, so great Learn to appreciate Let's dance to some four eight's

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

muhabbet hasretinden
Tourettes Guy - Interview Pt. 3
the adventures of ping and milk-the supremacy
Bleach - Breath into Me
alanis morissette ("YOU LEARN" -live brazil 2002)


 

No comments: