Friday, December 7, 2007

1 of 2 version of Mozart Fantasy in D Minor K397

Duration: 06:16 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-02 00:46:54
User: Bramborail
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mozart  fantasy  minor  style  version  piece  trabant  tribute  

Description:

Hi, I am asking you to tell me what version of this piece is right. What is closer to the Mozart person. Because I want to learn style of Mozart. I started to learn this version, because I heard it first. (I did not know about second one) thx (By the way, Trabant is from Germany:)) )

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Loretta Lynn - Don't Come Home A Drinkin'
Chupacabras attacks cow in plain daylight
Tekken - Kelmem (Paul) x Desconhecido (Fox)
River On Fire
1st AFRO on Xm. Anthony, Fez, Ron and Opie
Chris Brown-Gimme That
Extras 2-4-1
Hillsong - Break Free
Loaded Challenge 5 Done By William G
Silent Hill 2 - Strategy, Part 9b
Scratched
Alex Teixeira - Mundial Sub-17 2007 Brasil x Nova Zelândia
ratsnake 1
Slide Show of Me and friends at the redskins game
Dia show Intro
Happy Together
D.J. sets Jon on fire
AGUA VIDA
street jumpers
Where are the TURTLES?!!


 

No comments: