Friday, November 23, 2007

Chris Daughtry - I Walk The Line

Duration: 08:37 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-23 15:00:46
User: nylatinguy3000
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Yes this video is up already, but mine doesn't have that annoying DAUGHTRY sign in the bottom right corner. And there's a cute little girl in the beginning of the video talking bout Ace. Ya know, I gotta admit that I wasn't too big of a Chris Daughtry fan. Maybe it was his confidence. Maybe it was him receiving all of this praise for being the guarenteed winner so early in the competition. Maybe it's because he wasn't Paris. I wanted to find flaws. But in the end, I couldn't. With his future performances and his sexy face, he turned out being one of my favorite contestants of the season. And all you idiots who hate him for taking on Johnny Cash should shut up. He didn't do it to replace the original. It wasn't even 'his' rendition; it was 'Live's.' Get mad at them. 'Supposedly,' Chris mentioned the obscure band in his video segment, but to keep it short, the producers snipped out some chunks (the shout-out included). Ryan snuck in a little: 'Live is your favorite band, right?' during the pre-performance commentary the following week. It felt a little more like damage control. But I love him.....er, I mean, I love him singing this song.

Comments

No comments: